Thursday 13 January 2011

Tarifa

We work so hard over the summer that its important for us to get away and switch off completely. I absolutely love Tarifa as it is stunningly beautiful and the perfect place to chill out.
We are renting a beautiful villa over Easter with a bunch of friends. Have a look at the photos and also some of the boys last summer and our picnic on the sand dunes.
Louis and Oscar are total beach bums and as Louis recently told me - "If we dont go to Tarifa soon I will lose my temperature...!!" We cant wait and plan to go whale watching, sand dune quad biking and hiking in the national parks. I may leave the nude sunbathing at Bolonia to my crazy friend Robbie - I will take photos!

  Bathroom


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures Heather. Can you recommend a rental company in Tarifa? We normally go further north to El Palmar but I fancy a week away with Rob before wedding season starts and thought we might try Tarifa for a change.

FiestaSol said...

There are some great smaller villas on www.holidaylettings.co.uk, perfect for 2 or 4 people x